For some reason, sitting around in New Jersey on a cold winter day makes me feel like shopping. I don’t really need anything, nor do I have a pile of money sitting around to spend. So I’m not really shopping.
But the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale started today, and it’s been a long time since I did a blog post full of sale picks…so here’s what I’d buy if I did need anything and I did have a pile of money sitting around to spend. 🙂
1. Charles Gray London Wool Blend College Coat
2. Akris Slim Stretch Denim Pants
3. J.Crew Buffalo Check Cotton & Wool Boy Shirt
4. Vince Camuto Fit & Flare Sweater Dress
5. Stella McCartney Faux Leather Gloves
6. Kate Spade ‘Going Places’ Silk Scarf
7. Tory Burch Rope Knot Stud Earrings
8. Frye Melissa Seam Boot
9. J.Crew Anthem Down & Feather Puffer Vest
10. J.Crew Merino Wool Cable Pompom Sweater
11. BP. Stripe Faux Leather Duffel Bag
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! ?