1. Jenna Marbles makes me laugh. Is this how you get dressed?
2. Friday marks first day of summer, which is also National Wear Your Lilly Day. I need more neon in my life. Also, skorts are amazing.
3. I’m so horrible about grocery shopping. I’m so busy all the time that I’m constantly eating out. I’m contemplating signing up for Backyard Produce, which is a new service that will deliver local, organic produce to your door once a week. Anyone have any experience with or thoughts on this type of service?
4. Big Brother has been a summertime guilty pleasure for years, providing me with countless (well, actually about three) hours of entertainment every week from June to September. The new season premieres next week, and I’m already intrigued by the decor in this year’s house — mid-century chic, they’re calling it.
5. This past Saturday, prior to attending a wedding in the evening, I squeezed in some last-minute shopping for a pair of strappy sandals that met three criteria: gold, leather, comfy enough to dance in all night. I was fortunate to find this pair for under $50 that did just the trick!
6. Sad cat diary? Somehow I don’t think my cats have it this hard.
7. This article gives an interesting perspective on television theme music in the age of bing watching.
8. These gorgeous/minimalist water bottles are fabulous. Love this quote: “bkr is a statement against a disposable world, against transporting water between continents, and against the chemicals we ingest when we base our decisions on convenience.” Well played, bkr. You’re on my wishlist.
9. This Wedding Party app was the life of the party this weekend at Kailey & JJ’s wedding. Think Instagram scaled down to only your wedding guests.
10. I’m in love with these aviators I ordered from ASOS, but they look super silly on me. Hence, sunglasses givewaway!
More than halfway to the weekend. Hope you’re having a great week so far!