Fashion’s Night Out celebrates its fourth anniversary this year, and the event will make its local debut at Peninsula Town Center this September. FNO kicks off New York Fashion Week, and is an event that’s grown on a global scale since its inception in 2009.
I’m so flattered to be attending PTC’s first FNO event as a photographer! In return for my services, PTC has offered me two tickets to an exclusive Pre-Event VIP Party at Cinebistro, and I’m so excited to give them away to one of my local readers! The winner and a guest will attend a special meet and greet from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. with celebrity stylist Steven “COJO” Cojocaru and receive an FNO tote bag filled with goodies. After that, you’ll join COJO and the rest of the FNO-goers in Town Square for an official FNO kickoff, fashion tips, special prize drawings and more. Then, from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., select PTC merchants will roll out the red carpets for shoppers to enjoy in-store promotions and events.
To enter, all you need to do is this: Check out Peninsula Town Center’s shopping directory, and tell me which store is your favorite and why. =) This giveaway begins now and ends next Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM EDT.
Want to earn some extra entries? Earn one extra entry for each of the following:
1. Tweet about this giveaway, and let me know you did in a comment.
2. Share the giveaway on Facebook, and let me know you did in a comment.
3. Follow LDA Press in some way (Bloglovin’, WordPress, RSS, Google Reader, etc.), and let me know you do in a comment.
4. Follow me (@lisadenoia) on Twitter, and let me know you do in a comment.
5. “Like” Peninsula Town Center on Facebook, and let me know you do in a comment.
6. Follow @peninsulatwnctr on Twitter, and let me know you do in a comment.
Once the giveaway ends, I’ll use a random number generator to draw a winner. The winner will have to contact me via e-mail to provide a name, address, phone number and e-mail. Then just show up, valet park (I love valet parking), and your two VIP tickets will be waiting for you at the event. =)
If you don’t happen to win, or you’d like more tickets, you can purchase them through the Junior League of Hampton Roads here.
Good luck, and I hope to see you there!