1. I try to refrain from writing drunk.
2. I am in New Jersey for the weekend.
3. Bar A was not the same as it used to be in the summer.
4. I went to Woody’s for lunch today. It wasn’t the same as it used to be either.
5. I was very excited to return to my rock star life for a fews days, but maybe rock star lives are seasonal. This summer, I used to go out and get drunk and be awesome. Tonight I got drunk and spaced out.
6. Fortunately, I did not rub up against any shaven, New Jersey arms at the bar tonight. Maybe the boys let their arm hair grow out for the cold, cold winters.
7. I am looking forward to returning to 304.
8. I still need a date for my office Christmas party.
9. This is a little blurry.
10. I have fallen asleep.