The following things are extremely awesome.
1. That I got to play football on the beach in November.
2. That I can have meaningful conversations about Virginia Tech football and Company E-15 of the Pershing Rifles/the Gregory Guard with the old men at my job.
3. That I have already found a radio station in Virginia Beach playing nothing but Christmas music until January 1.
4. That I have a semi-formal, office Christmas party to attend on December 11. (I am currently accepting applications for a date.)
5. That I am excited about Christmas for the first time in at least three years.
6. That my apartment smells nice all the time.
7. That my little brother [censored] Avril Lavigne concert.
8. That I got up early enough to make myself an omelet for breakfast this morning before work.