Done With This

By November 28, 2004 new jersey

Join the discussion 10 Comments

• ljrichard says:

The next time I see you I’m going to LJ beat you. 😛

• Lisa says:

You’ll have to catch me first.

• Lisa says:

nimble?
        nimble (adj.)
        1. quick, light or agile in movement or action; deft.
        2. quick, clever and acute in devising or understanding.
        you may have me at #1, but i might have you beat at #2. we will have to see.
        nimbleness (n.)
        1. this is the most retarded noun i have ever heard.

• ljrichard says:

Nah, I don’t have you beat at either one. Trust me!! (Well, maybe the first one, but only because really, really fast people like to run way up ahead of me and yell back at me to run faster EVERY DAY.)

• itsacountry says:

Re: Enough comments from non-NJ residents
    C’mon! It’s shaped like an *armpit*!! Doesn’t anyone think that’s a sign?
    😉

• itsacountry says:

I am *so* with you on that one.

• Enough comments from non-NJ residents
      Hey you can’t talk you are from NY. Damn Bennie’s hehe.

• Lisa says:

Re: Enough comments from non-NJ residents
        Damn straight. =)

• Lisa says:

Re: Enough comments from non-NJ residents
        Hey now! There will be no NJ-bashing from NY residents on this LJ! Lol. It may have a cute, funny shape, but we prefer to think of Pittsburgh as the “Armpit of the World” or whatever. And plus, just think how many large malls are squished into this little state! I’ve been to four different malls in six days! (Decent ones.) The things I hate about NJ are more like the nasty people, the 12-year-old girls with designer purses, the awful smokey bars that my friend Rob makes me go to, the fact that every bartender I knew this summer got fired from Bar A and Woody’s, and that there is absolutely nothing to do here in the winter. Nothing.
        Plus, coming back is not as good anymore — I have Wawas and Dunkin’ Donuts and three large malls in the Hampton Roads area. I even live near a beach. I guess coming back is just not the same. Perhaps it will be better at Christmastime. I know it will be better over the summer. =)

• […] I licked a CD. I made a drunken list while I was home for Thanksgiving, and then decided I was ready to go. I was baffled by the weather. I tried to be more fun. I posted a recap of my 2004 resolutions. I […]